• March 7You can now order yearbooks from the window at activities!

• February 19Senior t-shirts and sweatshirts are still on sale, visit activities during lunch to purchase one

• February 14AP Exam registration and ordering are now open online. Registration closes on Feb. 22nd

Home Stretch

Back to Article
Back to Article

Home Stretch

CNUSD

CNUSD

CNUSD

Jake Dailey, Website Editor

With preparation for our finals, which are just around the corner, Norco High has a busy week. With this being the last full week of school, there are some interesting activities taking place over the next two weeks.

For those interested in the winter dance, there is a flash sale for $48 Tuesday December 11th, and Wednesday December 12th. For inquiries and purchasing, visit activities.

The choir Christmas musical, “Elf,” runs from Thursday December 13th to Saturday December 15th.  For tickets, you can purchase through NorcoHS.seatyourself.biz or at the door. The budget tickets are $5, as well as other deals, but the full price tickets are $12 at the door. For inquiries visit the choir room, located at A173.

On Friday December 14th, bust out your holiday wear, pretty or ugly, as well as taking a picture with Santa at lunch.

On Monday December 17th, the AVID study jam, open to all students, will be from 3-9pm in the library, for those who want to get in some final studying before our block schedule is enacted from Tuesday December 18th to Thursday December 20th. For more information on the scheduling for the final week: https://norcohs.cnusd.k12.ca.us/cms/One.aspx?portalId=220917&pageId=797151

On December 18th make sure to wear your PJs, and from then on, have a good break, and we will see you next year.

About the Writer
Jake Dailey, Website Editor

Jake Dailey (12) joined journalism this year (2018-2019) and is interested in technology and history. His hobbies include hiking and taking care of animals.