Career Center

Jacob Williams, Writer

When it comes time to apply for colleges, the career center is the place to go for any questions or needs.

Miss Villalobos loves her job because she “helps give students scholarships and guide them into life after high school.” She has worked at Norco high now for two years.

Villalobos helps seniors apply for college, completing the FASFA (free application for federal student aid), aids in applying for scholarships, and any other needs students have when it comes to life after high school. She also helps hold the senior awards event, which is an event where students that applied for certain scholarships get awarded by different organizations. When asked about what is special about running the career center, she responded by “Being able to guide students with their specific career.”

She likes to listen to music, write, and go to the gym in her free time. She is very active and likes to stay fit.

If you have any questions about college or anything about jobs after high school, make sure to stop by and talk to Miss. Villalobos. She’ll be more than happy to help you.

About the Writer
Jacob Williams, Editor

Jacob Williams (12) has been on the NHS journalism staff for 4 years (2015-2019) and is into Norco's sports and events on campus.