Cougar Buddies

Davide Scrofano, Writer

Norco High School is home to some very special clubs. One club on campus is Cougar Buddies where general education students have the opportunity to meet and make friends with their life skills peers and take part in many fun activities. It is a friendship club for Life Skills and people looking to learn and socialize with them.

“It’s a nice low key environment where students get to meet and interact with one another.” Mrs. Pule is the advisor for Cougar Buddies Club and is the teacher for Life Skills, a class for intellectually challenged students. Other clubs like to take part in Cougar Buddies activities. AVID for example has taken part in Cougar Buddies along with Link Crew, many football team and the cheerleaders have all stopped by to meet the Life Skills students. Anyone is welcome to come by every Friday at lunch in room K-4.

The Cougar Buddies Club does a large array of activities from dancing, cooking, celebrating birthdays, crafts, projects, karaoke, and playing games like cards or bingo. Cougar Buddies like to do many fun activities together. Stop by and make a new friend!

About the Writer
Davide Scrofano, Writer

Davide (12) joined the NHS journalism team this year (2018-2019) and is interested in sports on campus.