• March 7You can now order yearbooks from the window at activities!

• February 19Senior t-shirts and sweatshirts are still on sale, visit activities during lunch to purchase one

• February 14AP Exam registration and ordering are now open online. Registration closes on Feb. 22nd

Prom 2019

Jacob Williams, Editor-In-Chief

On April 13, 2019, diamonds were flashing, tuxedos and dresses were worn all around, and the dance floor was ready at the Diamond Bar resort as the Norco High school prom was about to take place.

As teachers and admin greeted students at the door, they were smiling from ear to ear. There were poker tables, a karaoke system, and the dance floor all set up for students to have the night of their lives.

There were also plenty of desserts to choose from such as different types of cookies and cakes. Also, water and fruit punch was served in case the students were thirsty. The DJ for the prom was pumping up the crowd playing many of today’s hits. The students ran onto the dance floor and danced the night away.

During the dance, when students were tired, they cast votes for this year’s prom queen and king. Then with about an hour left of the dance, students cleared the dance floor to hear ASB representatives announce Michael Forbes and Christina Arispe as this year’s prom king and queen. Forbes and Arispe had the first slow dance as king and queen. Then other nominees started to slow dance with their dates. Soon enough, all the students made their way back onto the dance floor.

When the clock struck midnight, students couldn’t believe the dance was already over, but they had a night they’ll never forget. Now there is only a month and a half left of school until summer. For seniors, it has come to the last quarter of our high school career. Let’s make the most of this last quarter and go out with a bang.

About the Writer
Jacob Williams, Editor

Jacob Williams (12) has been on the NHS journalism staff for 4 years (2015-2019) and is into Norco's sports and events on campus.